Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Letter To the Editor

Letter to the Editor
Dear Editor,
I feel that we don’t give single parent fathers the credit that they deserve. Also I find that with some suggestions from my teacher that we rarely find homeless shelters for single parent homeless fathers. Some statistics show that most single parent fathers are well off than single parent mothers for the simple fact that they are men, but that’s not always the case and it does happen to the best of men. But never the less they are still active parents in a child’s life. I want to give credit and promote homeless shelters for single parent fathers that are actually homeless.

Sincerely Yours,
Aisha Payne

1 comment:

  1. omg my name is aisha payne also but i am 16 lol i like googled my name and this popped up....but yea just thought i'd share that....and also what u wrote is like soooo true .....email me
    ishap08@tmail.com

    ReplyDelete