Monday, February 9, 2009

Political Compass Analysis

Well today I worked on a political compass quiz to see where I stand politically. The compass is made up of four parts like a graph with four quadrants. In they call the first and second quadrants the left and right Authoritarian, the third and fourth quadrants are called the left and right Libertarian. The Authoritarian is considered to be fascism, and the left side is considered to be communism. Whereas the right side is considered to be non liberalism. Also the Libertarian is considered to be anarchism. So, on that economic scale I am more of a left Libertarian than the others. So I’m all about communism and anarchism. I really don’t think I am. I never saw myself as a communist or anarchist and niether do I see myself as a liberalist. I answerd the questions to my undestanding mentally. I don’t feel that this test was inaccurate or accurate because it was just a survey that is is based on the makers opinion. So I rally didn’t mind . I think it was something to do to see where I stand politically in other peoples eyes. I’m really not that much into politics anyways. So the overall project would be hard for me to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment